Re: Lazy?

Even though I am sad that students don't use the library, I agree with
Bob LaMontagne that the library is not very useful and not easy to use.
I myself don't use it very often. When I do, I often have difficulty.
But I at least can do it, and I also am not afraid to ask for help.

Indeed, the head librarian has scheduled a series of meetings with me to
see if there is anything the library can do to get science students to
use it more. I suspect we will not be successful. I realize that is a
bad attitude, but I think it is realistic.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry and Physics
Bluffton College
Bluffton, OH 45817