Improving opportunities for middle school females; Was Re: MentorNet (one woman's response)

I just presented some workshops at an Expanding Your Horizons conference,
aimed at increasing science awareness for middle school females:
http://www.expandingyourhorizons.org/
http://www.sdsa.org/EYH/

At that conference, we were told about the following excellent resource for
encouraging women to consider science and engineering:
http://www.nae.edu/nae/cwe/cwemain.nsf/weblinks/DWRR-4XFR8W?Opendocument

In the San Diego area, we also have another program for middle school females:
http://www.sdsa.org/bewise/index.html

Larry Woolf,General Atomics,San Diego, CA 92121; Phone: 858-526-8575; FAX:
858-455-8568