Re: Free Fall Animations

JohnD used the Interactive Physics program (IP) to create
the animation and converted it into the freefall.mov file. I
downloaded his file and dragged its icon to Netscape but the
file did not open in Netscape. I dragged the file into the
Internet Explorer and the file did open. I even saw the falling
ball. But I do not know which program to use to read the
frame-by-frame values of y and t which Ahmed wanted.

When I do that the movie opens in a frame with controls at the bottom
that I can use to stop or move one frame at a time. I thought most
Quicktime viewers would supply that kind of control.