Re: Free Fall Animations

i am looking for a free falling object animations where students can read
the time and the position from the same animation.
i know there are some, but i need exact addresses.
Thank you
Ahmed
BSU

Here's a simple Quicktime movie that I made with "Interactive
Physics" in about 5 minutes. It's kind of big (2.1 MB) considering
how simple it is and I don't know if it's what you had in mind.

http://www.csupomona.edu/~ajm/special/freefall.mov

Because of its size I probably won't leave it up for too long.