Re: A Bio And A Movie: Nash.

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
suspect the book, while not an easy read, was not only more complete but
more
truthful in presenting Nash's story.

Rosaline

I agree with this last. I loved the movie! Russell Crowe did a fantastic
job of playing Nash, reinforced in my mind when I saw an interview of Nash
that included his son, also a mathematician and schizophrenic. The book is
a scholarly biography and hard to wade through, but I am glad I
experienced both.

Ken Fox
Science Department Coordinator
IB Physics Teacher