? about FinderScope.com

Can any one give me some insight on

www.finderscope.com

I get a weird message each time I try this site over the last day or so.

I loved the reports I could get, because of the variety, detail and form.

The reports could be designed to help me on nights when my students come
on-mass to the observatory.
Binary stars, and multiples, Clusters (both), Nebulae, Galaxies, and planets
all were listed and could be printed.

I miss them, So any help would be appreciated.

Sheron Snyder