Re: MentorNet (one woman's response)

But they aren't equal. To be more specific, this society limits women's
choice.
What us bleeding heart "liberals" are attempting is to make other things
equal. The
easiest method, so we believe, is affirmative action.

Are we now back to the question of racial parity in the NFL?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen