Re: Star Hopping, green laser pointers

At 4:22 PM -0700 10/8/02, Stephen Murray wrote:
Prices have come down from the $300 that they used to go for, though
they're still much more expensive than the red pointers. I got one
recently for about $130.

The $300 model we got a couple of years ago is now $185, but the vendor (of
course) claims they "are the highest quality green pointers on the market."
http://www.skypointer.net/.

Larry