Re: Humorous exam answers!

At 06:53 AM 10/10/02, Trina, you wrote:

Another 4th grader got into an argument with me regarding
something he supposedly heard on the news. "Do you believe
everything you hear on the news?" I asked, curious. "Well, not the
Weatherman, obviously!"

Kids say the darnedest things.
--
Trina L. Short
Newton High School

We had rather unusual weather conditions on tuesday: a low
overcast, with unusual bulges over a large proportion of the grey sky.
I pointed this out to a colleague, and mentioned this was called
cumulonimbus mamma from its characteristic shape.

He immediately froze up (in this bible belt area) and needed a URL
to weather depictions of clouds to be convinced I was not showing an
unhealthy interest in gender matters. However, my intelligence that this
was associated with rain was a welcome insight in this parched neck
of the woods.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!