Re: Humorous exam answers!

I learned from one college student that, in a traveling EM wave, the
electric and magnetic field vectors both oscillate perpendicular to the
direction of propaganda [sic].

Assuming that the EM wave emanated from the transmitter of a radio station
that happened to be broadcasting a political advertisement at the moment of
interest, I suppose there might be a grain of truth to this observation.