Re: Humorous exam answers!

This is not exactly an exam answer, but it is certainly humorous.

One of the teachers at our school asked a student why she did not use Roman
numberals in her outline. The student replied that they weren't on the
keyboard.

Another teacher asked a student where the data was that proved his
assertions. He replied it was in the esophagus.
(He meant the appendix). Hmm and I think he had already passed biology.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX