Re: inertia demo

In a message dated 10/9/2002 1:00:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsd@MONMOUTH.COM writes:

I'd like to stress the need for safety precautions. You
can't tolerate even a small risk of a student getting
run over. Have a responsible person in the driver's seat,
ready to apply the brake if things get out of hand. And
apply forces to the car via ropes, so that people can
maintain a reasonable distance from the wheels, especially
when they're trying to slow down(*) the car.

And I live in the area where, right now, we are forbidden to go outside
because of the damned "beltway sniper".