Today's advertisement.

Colleagues,

Today's advertisement from Cooking.com included the following:

This professional roaster has an aluminium core for superior heat retention. Comes with oven mitts. Only $199.99.

If the heat retention is good, aren't mitts unnecessary? I do hope my ex-students would gag on seeing this ad.

Too much of a good thing is wonderful!