Re: North Pole

I dunno Brian, I have been thinking about his for a few days and I still
don't understand, How about a more detailed tutorial for the
senile. Anyone else want to chime in as well?

Jim

At 06:19 01 10 2002 , the following was received:
A similar question was addressed recently on a navigation list.
While the motion in question does not seem to be fairly
described as precession, the Earth visibly moves out of the plane
of the ecliptic as a center of gravity effect of the Earth Moon center
of mass.

Brian W.

At 01:39 AM 10/1/02, you wrote:
>The Earth's spin axis precesses such that we get a moving polar star.
>
>Does the orbital axis precess?
>
>Does the angle between the orbital plain and the spin axis change?
>

>Jim Green
>mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
>http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen
>
>This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC, NAU or
>the AAPT.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!