Re: teaching vectors

I tried the ciese: navigational vectors internet lessons, and they
worked ok. It's free and everything you need is online

http://k12science.ati.stevens-tech.edu/realtimeproj.html

rbyrne1@LUC.EDU 10/02/02 06:46PM >>>
I am looking for a creative way to teach vectors
to my conceptual physics class (high school level).
Any suggestions?

Raeghan Graessle
Student Teacher
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC, NAU
or the AAPT.