Re: Energy density; the correct one

Larry Woolf wrote:

Any member of the American Physical Society can present a talk or poster at
the March or April meetings.
http://www.aps.org/meet/abstracts/policies.html
http://www.aps.org/memb/joinaps.html

I'm not a student, nor do I have any desire to attend college or get any
higher degrees than the high school diploma I have. Would they allow me
to be a member of the APS?