Re: Calendars

To politicize it add riot to the search. I think they (riots) worked
(i.e. reduced the tax) I didn't find it, but I think that was the time
vigorous complaints were made by the people who were short paid because of
missing days.

bc who can usually find a political angle in everything

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Search in Google on "March 25 1752" (include quotation marks). LOTS of

cut