Re: idealism vs materialism

points taken. I was mostly trying to relate to the first part (the
intent I think) of the question. Did you feel my idea regarding HUP
and popularizations was off-base?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SCIE BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave , Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
macisadl@buffalostate.edu http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu

which are not equivalent to mass/energy, but are (according
to my philosophy) just as real.

http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/reality-reductionism.htm

In general I find it best to avoid signing up under any
labels.