Re: University Physics

From: Hugh Haskell <hhaskell@MINDSPRING.COM>

This is certainly the same problem that Tina first
posed, just
dressed up in PC clothing. But I suspect that there
are a couple of

GULP! Oh no! Never let it be said that I, Joe Heafner,
proclaimed as a "hot head" by my veyr own boss, had
absolutely anything to do with the PC-fication of
anything! ;-)

Actually, last week a cat got run over near my house
and in this morning's local paper, a front page story
described how some kids were caught throwing a
dead dog's body into a city fountain. I've just heard too
much animal abuse lately.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I don't have a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.