Re: References on Forces

One is a book by Camp and Clement called Preconceptions in Mechanics,
another is Arons book A Guide to Introductory Physics Teaching, and the
third is FreeBody, a software package you can get from AAPT.

cheers,

joe

On Tue, 24 Sep
2002, Tina Fanetti wrote:

Hi
Can anyone give me any resources on how to teach forces? I can't fin=
d mind and all I have is stuff about the FCI.

I am looking for demo ideas, different ways of approaching problems..=
.etc to help my students get it

Thanks
tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. 574-284-4662