Gouda cheese and wax

For those of you who use PBI by McDermott et al, you may need a source of
wax for floating and sinking and other things. The recommendation is to
get it from Gouda cheese you can buy in the store...but who wants to eat
all that cheese.

I have found a source of the wax. I think I will have pounds of it in the
near future. I am willing to share my bounty with anyone who needs
it...well unless thousands respond...in that case, please don't respond to
the list :-)

cheers,

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. 574-284-4662