Re: Why Not Give References?

From: Rick Tarara <rbtarara@SPRYNET.COM>

But the more formal and 'academic' this forum becomes, the number of
contributors will dwindle--with even fewer High School teachers
participating. My interpretation of the list is that it is _supposed_ to be
informal. That was my response to Professor Hake--who can't even enter into
a decent flame-war without 3 or 4 references! ;-)

Okay given the way my week has gone and the mood I'm currently in, I too must add to this.

Given that I don't have the letters "PhD" after my name, I doubt that I am physically and intellectually capable of providing references for anything I say. I prefer to let ten years of year round teaching (18-22 contact hours per week) be my "reference".

...back to the real world...

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I don't have a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.