Re: workshop physics excel tools

At 8:15 PM -0500 9/12/02, Dennis Krause wrote:

There was, however, a problem with WPTools using Office 2000 on a
Macintosh.

Correct.

Our local Excel guru discovered that the problem came
from a bug in the Mac version of Excel and provided a fix for us. I
alerted Priscilla who had learned about this problem from someone
else and she had also produced a modified version.

It may have been me. I asked her and her first response was that nothing
was broken. A while later she wrote again and said, "ooops, here's a fix."

I don't know if
she has posted it yet.

I mailed 5.2 to Aaron.

Larry