From: Edmiston, Mike [mailto:edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 1:22 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: corrupted mail

This business of funny word-wrap with equal signs at the ends of the =
lines really has me and my network administrator baffled. It seems t=
o be an interaction between our Microsoft Exchange system and the phy=
s-l list server. I've only seen it on one other list participant. S=
ometimes the e-mails I receive from phys-l that were submitted by Tin=
a come across that way.

I also participate in a chemistry list and a lab safety list. The pr=
oblem does not seem to occur with message I send to those lists. At =
least no one has told me about it, and my messages come back to me ok=
ay from those lists. So what the heck is going on between Bluffton C=
ollege and PHY-L?

Any ideas?

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.=09=09Phone/voice-mail:=09419-358-3270
Professor of Chemistry & Physics=09FAX:=09=09=09419-358-3323
Chairman, Science Department=09=09E-Mail=09=09=09edmiston@bluffton.ed=
Bluffton College
280 West College Avenue
Bluffton, OH 45817