Re: Making Movies for Motion Analysis

Pat:

I have thoroughly looked through your web site and it looks very useful to
me since I hope to do more with video this year than I have in the past.

At 09:41 PM 9/10/02 -0400, you wrote:

To assist folks who want to make digital video movie clips for motion=
analysis, I've created a website that expands on an invited talk tha=
t I gave at the Boise AAPT Meeting. You can find it at:

http://muweb.millersville.edu/~pjcooney/making-movies/

If Video-Based Motion Analysis is of interest to you, I'd appreciate =
your feedback about whether you found the website helpful and your su=
ggestions for ways in which I might improve it.

--Pat Cooney
Patrick J. Cooney Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Dept. of Physics, Millersville U.
Millersville PA 17551
717/872-3770 (voice)
717/872-3985 (fax)
www.millersville.edu/~pjcooney/
=20
"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
-- Garrison Keillor