Re: vector products

1) Oops, it should have been "Larry's and Robert's plead."
2) Also thanks to Deborah Gray and to John Denker who
helped with the HTML problem. It was a good example
of a lasting misconception about the role of the <H*> tags.
The draft now renders as I wanted.

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I second Robert's plead for a little tutorial "for the rest of us."
Preferably without using ASCII to write formulas. The web
page format (with illustrations ?) would probably be the best.
Please assume that the reader is going to be a student in the
first semester of the first physics course without calculus.
The student already knows kinematics, is familiar with 3D
vectors and with Newton's laws.
Ludwik Kowalski

Robert Cohen wrote:

It seems we can introduce the terminology of wedge products at least when
we deal with torque in physics I, no? I think that at that point the bivector
idea actually fits better than the psuedovector idea.

I'd like someone with more knowledge of GA to explain how one might go
about discussing torque in a freshmen physics class. That would help me.