A draft of a short Google tutorial

I know that many of you are experienced googlers (users
of the Internet search engine called Google). I am a novice
user of it. But this did not prevent me from writing a short
tutorial on Google for students. I know about the existence
of online tutorials and I refer to them at the end. The goal is
to write a short starter to be posted on my web site for novice
faculty and students (most of them are not physical scientists).

The draft is ready; you can see it at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/findit.html

Criticism and comments will be appreciated. Keep in mind
that I am mostly interested in academically oriented tasks
and that this is a starter, not a reference manual. I hope that
many colleagues will appreciate this home made essay and
make it available to students. Feel free to do the same, after
I stop making changes.

Since this is not a physics topic; it would probably be better
if you wrote to me in private. Sorry for "all bold" letters
again. I do not know where my HTML bug is this time.
The <B> </B> tags are not used at all and every opening
tag, even <P>, has a corresponding closing tag. Am I
blind to something or is it my computer only?
Ludwik Kowalski