Re: Nature of Science (NOS)

I think you need to be very careful about what is false. It is true
that there is no common piece that scientists do that distinquishes it
clearly from other activities, that is, there is no scientific method.
But reasoned action usually makes use of the pieces we see listed in the
stereotypical SM. I am suggesting that reasoned action be reinforced in
children, and that using what we call the scientific method, without
calling it that is a good template for that action.

joe

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002,