Re: AN HTML BUG?

From: James Mackey <jmackey@HARDING.EDU>

Just as a side note, since there are several on this list who are
familiar with HTML coding, etc. Can anyone recommend a useful (for
physics teachers) HTML editor. I currently use Composer and Word, but
both are difficult to use to produce good output text.
James Mackey

Any ASCII text editor can be used to create a file with HTML markup. WYSIWYG isn't applicable to HTML or any other markup language. Of course, Word generate some proprietary markup that only work in...you guessed it...Internet Explorer. Compliant HTML markup is not at all difficult to learn.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I'll never be able to afford a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.
DO NOT USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ANYWHERE ON THE WEB!