Re: AAPT winter meeting - Physlets

Physlets are PHYSics java appLETS developed by Wofgang Christian. Please see

http://webphysics.davidson.edu/applets/applets.html

for more info if you are interested.

AT

AARON TITUS

I'm not sure whether or not I use "Physlets". For for the benefit of
myself and others, please tell us something about "Physlets" .

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where physlets are either completely absent or very scarce)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:33:00 -0400 Aaron Titus <titus@MAILAPS.ORG>