For Justin text book needed

I apologize for this general post. When I send to aol.com I am getting a
message that that domain name cannot be found.

Ken Fox

FIZIX29@aol.com writes:
I have been checking with textbook vendors to no avail. There are copies
of the "technology version" but I am not even sure what that is. In any
case, I am going to wait and see if I can scrounge together a few more
copies of the fifth edition before I make a switch to the 4th. I may
email you later and see if your offer is still good, though!

Thanks again

Justin

I am about to dispose of these to our warehouse which will do something
with them. If you need some how many would you need? I have had this
problem before and solved it by photocopying the problem sets from the
favored text and letting the reading happen in either. Not ideal but it
did work. I had to coordinate the reading sections ....a pain.

Let me know if I should hold on to some.

Ken