astronomy group activity

Approximately one year ago, I got a wonderful nighttime group activity on constellation recognition from someone at the University of Virginia. I've lost my copies of that activity and I can't remember whether the activity came from this list or not. I've searched the archives and found nothing about it. If anyone at UVa remembers me or this activity, please contact me.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I'll never be able to afford a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.
DO NOT USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ANYWHERE ON THE WEB!