Re: creationism wars

No argument that there has been plenty of failure on the part of
Christians to accept women's rights in the past. However, compare
current Chrisitan views with current Muslim views and tell me that they
occupy similar ground!
James Mackey

Hugh Haskell wrote:

As for peace and the non-degradation of women, I don't think that
either Christians or Muslims have much claim on the moral high ground
here, if one examines their histories. Both historically and at
present there in not nearly enough of both of these things to go
around.