Re: possibly OT: NYT article on GA creationism/evolution debate

At 22:32 -0700 8/23/02, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

How about "Truth" by democracy? "We" already do this. (Recent example
-- Global Warming). As the FDA does, GRAS, so we use GRAT.

Of course it's not democratic as only PhD's get to vote.

bc who is not totally facetious

Maybe not truth by democracy, but truth by consensus seems to be
pretty much the way science works.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell