Re: regression in AppleWorks 6.2.4?

At 15:40 -0700 8/21/02, Bernard Cleyet wrote:
I took a
workshop at Boise on using spreadsheets, but it was based on Excel,
which may still be the most powerful spreadsheet around.

I'm also a user of GA (& logger pro w/ a lab pro and ULI).

However!, it doesn't "do" Chi-squaare, so for the Modern Phys. lab. I use
Kaleidograph.

Too bad I missed you at the Exel workshop in Boise. I would have
liked to have chatted for a while.

You are, of course, correct about GA's lack of advanced statistical
ability. It is limited to various types of curve fitting, but that
covers a lot of ground, even though it won't get you any Chi-squared
analyses.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell