Re: Trying to keep cool

"Enthusiasts will naturally wish to elaborate such a system - and a sparse
water spray for auxiliary inlet air cooling (I am not of course advocating
an evaporative system as commonly applied - too moist and mildew inducing)."

I hate hot weather. That's why I jumped when offered a position on the coast at
Monterey Bay. I dread going to visit my mother in Santa Barbara and worse my
friend in LA.

A few years ago I visited my favo. cousin in Utah about 50 N. of SLC. The day
after I arrived iIwas down at the hdw. store to buy a replacement for the dead fan
motor in their roof evap. cooler. Only ~$100 and well worth it; very dry so very
efficient and no mold.

bc who tries to arrange his visits with his Utah relatives when there is snow on
the ground.