Re: How much is too much?

At 5:41 PM -0500 8/19/02, STRatliff@NWC.EDU wrote:
Tina,

I think you should seriously consider dropping the term paper.
Homework, labs, and studying will give the students plenty of work to do.

I'm not sure about the shorter papers, but you might want to consider
reducing the number of them or eliminating them entirely.

I'm not advocating giving students too much work (whatever that level is),
but writing term papers can be one of the most educational things they do.

Writing-Across-the-Curriclum Advocate,
Larry