Re: regression in AppleWorks 6.2.4?

You too, huh?

After 4 years on windows, I returned to the mac 4 weeks ago. Mac OS
X may be the best operating system ever made.

And the cool factor is off the charts :)

AT

Hello fellow Mac physics teachers!

I'm a recent (18 May) convert to the Mac platform. Is there no way
to do linear regression under AppleWorks' spreadsheet? Hugh?

Last evening I was putting together a vector assignment. In less
than one hour, I was able to create my document and drawings in
AppleWorks, convert them to PDF with Adobe Acrobat (rather than OS
X's native PDF generation, I created PS files and distilled them to
PDF), and print them out. The productivity factor is simply better
on a Mac. TeXShop provides a superb LaTeX environment on Mac OS X
too.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I'll never be able to afford a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.
DO NOT USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ANYWHERE ON THE WEB!