Mystery Equipment

Hello! I have a new job that came with a sizeable classroom and tons of storage space. I've been going through the storage space and have found things I can only guess at. I have them posted, and would welcome any help from more seasoned veterans of the Physics classroom in identifying them.

http://www.geocities.com/fizziksweb/mystery.html

Thanks!

Ms. Samantha Ryan
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein

Physics Teacher for Shamokin Area Jr/Sr High, PA
Online Portfolio: http://www.geocities.com/s2ryan/