Re: Yucca Mtn. Feedback

I knew this would happen, so I searched (Google). I think I found the
Dr.(s) involved on an oral history page of the DOE. However, no
reference to feeding, only injections (and not necessarily children). I
heard this (breakfast food) on one of the extreme left radio programs I
regularly listen to some time in the last two years. I wasn't able to
find it in one archive by 0100, so I'll search the other today soon. (I
hope -- Gate Keeper is a bit unhappy about the house clutter and started
teaching first grade, for the first time today.)

However, the injections are horrific enuff. The Oral H. page is:

http://tis.eh.doe.gov/ohre/roadmap/histories/0461/0461toc.html

It leads to three Pu sub pages; the last is DOE and public awareness of
Pu injections:

http://tis.eh.doe.gov/ohre/roadmap/histories/0461/0461_c.html#Public

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

This morning Bernard Cleyet wrote:
...However, some scientists fed Pu laced breakafast
food to children to determine its toxicity; ...

Please provide specific information about this.