Re: First Law (was Re: Yucca Mtn. This should raise some hackles)

Jim's sentiment does not seem specially cryptic to me.
I take his position to be that streamline flow of atmospheric winds
is not a heating effect. And that turbulence from the 15% inefficiency of
windmill blades *is* a heating effect.

Brian