Re: Challenging the laws of physics

At 08:20 -0700 08/05/2002, Leigh Palmer wrote:

Texas Instruments spent a lot of money back in the early sixties (?)
on developing the infamous Dean Drive. My most recent impressions of
the judgment of large corporations are not good ones.

Along these lines, we should remember that it is only within the past
year or two that Sony finally gave up on cold fusion.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://haskell@ncssm.edu>