Re: Yucca Mtn. This should raise some hackles

At 12:23 PM 8/1/02, you wrote:
I once did an unscientific survey of toxic materials passing through I30
and I40 throuh Arkansas each day being driven by a wide assortment of
truck drivers of all capabilities and experiences and all stages of
mental alertness (not to mention drug use!) for a class in Energy that I
taught. Conlusion: I would much rather have nuclear wastes being
transported in carefully designed shipment containers along designated
routes with selected drivers.
James Mackey

As far as I can tell, this comment could be parsed as:
"I would rather have dangerous materials transported in crash proof
containers by selected drivers, rather than in regular semi-trailers by
drivers of varying freshness, skill and motivation."

And so would everybody, I take it....

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!