Re: Nuclear waste; was Yucca Mtn ...

I was privately informed that some of the links, in the paper
about radioactive waste, are not working . I checked and
found this to be correct. I do not know what caused this;
the links were working two years ago when I checked
everything. I am no longer using this VAX/VMS site but
I will fix the links and perhaps move files to another server.
Unfortunately I will too busy in the next couple of days.

Sorry for this. I will post the URL again when all is in
order. I hope that the part which is working gave you
a good idea about the promising technology of
transmutation of nuclear waste.
Ludwik Kowalski