Re: the Zapno (tm) anti-static device and dishonesty

William Beaty,

If you had approached this subject in the manner you are now suggesting, we
would not have had a problem. I agree with freedom of speech and a level
playing field in commercial dealings and when debating. If we were to start
over again and play by your newly suggested rules I am sure the outcome
would have been fine for both of us. I refuse to engage in further debate
to help you tidy up the mess you have created. You made the mistakes, you
have the ability to fix them without further damage to your own reputation
or mine.

If you ever wish to start over with a clean slate, perhaps it would be less
confrontational to leave out all references to the business name e.g.
(xxxxxxxxx) until you have established your case and considered your legal
position. It may even be useful to invite comment from a representative of
company (xxxxxxxxx) to add a touch of fairness to your debate.

I have seen nothing to change my direction other than an obvious change in
your tactics which would have been better employed earlier. My deadline
still stands and I am confident I have grounds for legal action which is not
my preferred option as I have displayed throughout.

Best regards,

Bill Thorp

ZapNo Pty Ltd
ABN 94 670 077 621