Tales from the Subatomic Zoo - last time I promise

Sorry to keep repeating this message but as I am new to being a
publisher of my own books I have had to get things going and fix
problems.

The book is finally in hand and you can order it online (now you can
even use a credit card) from my website www.smallworldbooks.net (notice
.net). There will also be a small number (20) of books for sale at the
AAPT meeting in Boise. They are being shown and sold for me by
Springer-Verlag.

Thanks to those of you who have ordered the book and as always I would
love to hear what you think of it.

Cindy Schwarz