Re: the Zapno (tm) anti-static device and dishonesty

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Beaty" <billb@ESKIMO.COM>
.

Also, what if Wesson's sales plumetted because their customers disliked
being lied to? If we want to see a lot less dishonesty and distortion in
the world, we need to be less tolerant of it. Just imagine what the world
would be like if most people stopped voting for any politician who
stretched the truth even a tiny bit.

A world full of dictatorships because there would be no one ever elected to
office? ;-)

Rick
[Note that Mac versions of my Lab simulations are now available.]

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
219-284-4664
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE
MacIntosh versions of the Laboratory Simulations
are now available.