Re: Spiral Approach within general physics

"The first I encountered it in one year was with the book "The New
College Physics, A Spiral Approach" by Albert V. Baez. In case you don't
know, or are wondering, Albert Baez is the father of folk singer Joan
Baez. He is also co-inventor of the x-ray microscope. His spiral
textbook was pubished in 1967. I started college in 1968, and this book
was the text for my first college physics course."

and the father in law of Richard Farina. They (Mimi, Joan, Richard, and
Bob Dylan) are responsible for the sixties "soul".

There may be a lesson here.

bc

"Edmiston, Mike" wrote:

The spiral approach is very old. A spiral spread over multiple years=
is an old idea, and a sprial within one year is also an old idea.