Re: Boise: anyone want a smoke-ring gun?

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, William Beaty wrote:

The "zero blaster" is cheap if bought in bulk. I'm going to buy a crate
of 'em if I can find enough takers in our local Weird Science Salon, but
it doesn't look good. If I bring a crate of smoke-ring guns to Boise, who
wants one? They'll be far cheaper than the $20+$5 website price.

I'm interested; I'll take two if you do bring them. -- Steve W.

I'll also bring along a big wad of various shapes of wondermagnet.com
neodymium magnets sold at cost, and those thick-walled copper tubes for
that version of the Lenz Law demo with excessively high coolness-factor.

Might be interested in those tubes as well, why not? Can't have too many
of such a simple entertaining demo.

Steve W.