Re: Big money in the electrostatics biz

I think Rick may have misinterpreted my msg. (not necessarily not my fault);
not a warning, but a celebration of the 1st amendment -- constantly under
attack.

As Rick reveals, tho PHYS-L submission is "private" the archives are not.

Finally "opinion" doesn't protect in countries without a 1st amendment.

bc

Rick Tarara wrote:

Seems to me that Phys-L is a private list--by subscription only. Bill
clearly labeled his comments as his OPINION. Mr Thorp needs to 'get over
it' or engage in the public debate that Mark suggests. I suspect Mr. Thorp
is 'in charge' of doing Google-type searches for any reference to his
product and then attacks critical reviews in this manner. Probably best to
ignore him completely--in spite of B.C.'s warning.

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College